Does your kiddo play too many video games or watch too much TV?! If so, you may want to snatch up this FREE 101 Offline Activities You Can Do With Your Child ebook from Amazon!
You can also see the top 100 free books here. Just look at the column on the far right.
Did you know you do NOT have to own a Kindle to read a Kindle book? In fact, you can download and read one right now on a device you already own!
- Kindle for the iPod/iPhone
- Kindle for the PC
- Kindle for the MAC
- Kindle for the Blackberry
- Kindle for Android
- Kindle for Windows 7
- Kindle for iPad
You can go Here to start finding your own free books!
In “101 Offline Activities You Can Do With Your Child,” you’ll find activities that tap the most advanced microprocessor–the one between your ears. Best of all, you can do most of the activities with little or no preparation! You’ll find games and activities:
* To do in your house, when you’re out and about, or on the road.
* That spark imagination and creativity.
* That test everyone’s powers of observation.
* That bring out the kid in you!