I am very excited to share with all you guys the newest section of Austin Couponing, “Daily Tips”. I get lots of emails asking me about many things, not only how to use coupons but how to save money in other areas. So starting today we’ll have 5 New daily posts, each targeted to an specific area in our lives.
I had all my wonderful readers in mind when I started this, and I am so happy I can help you and pay it forward. So here are Austin Couponing’s 5 New babies :
- Munchies Monday: Mondays I will share with you a new recipe, it will either use ingredients that are on sale that week or just be an awesome affordable recipe I think you really need to try. Let me warn you I have quite a sweet tooth
- Tutorial Tuesday: My husband makes fun of me all the time, because I seem to have a new favorite hobby every month, so here I will share with you all the projects I am trying to accomplish, it will be anything from home decorating to crafty goodness.
- Weight Wednesday: Pretty self explanatory name, I don’t know about you guys but most women (and some men) I know are always trying to find ways to loose those 10, 20, 30 or more pounds. Weight Wednesday will be all about tips on how to be healthy and loose or maintain a healthy weight.
- Thrifty Thursday: As if I wasn’t cheap enough with all the coupons, I am going to show you other ways to cut your spending and save the most money. Some of the ideas will be things I actually do, and some will be things you might want to try. But I understand not everyone should be on Extreme Cheapskates, lol
- Fun Friday: I like this one the most! In addition to our usual “Free Events to enjoy with the kids this weekend” I will show you party ideas, ways to have fun at home or with a limited budget.