This brownies are delicious! You have to try them for your family I promise you they will be a success. You can just print the recipe with this awesome new printable version. Please let me know if you liked them!
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus butter for greasing the baking pan (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 21⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher or coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 11⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter a 13 by 9–inch baking pan or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a medium-size saucepan over low heat and let melt together, stirring until smooth. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the cocoa powder, sugar, and salt, then blend in the vanilla. Beat in the eggs one at a time, stirring to mix quickly so they don’t have a chance to cook at all before they are blended in. Blend in the flour.
- Scrape the thick batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake until the edges just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and a wooden skewer or toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan on a wire rack. When completely cool, cut them into 12 or 24 squares.