I received a Baby Magic Rub a Duck Tub to review. I wanted to save it for my baby boy coming this November but I couldn’t wait and decided to try it on my daughter. I love it and so does she! Here are some of the features of the set:
- The Gift Basket includes: lavender calming baby bath, soft gentle hair and body wash, original scent gentle baby lotion and a free rubber duckie bath pouf
- Baby magic calming baby bath is an easy-rinsing, tear-free formula designed to help soothe and relax your baby
- Baby magic soft baby scent hair and body wash is their original formula with a light scent formulated especially for sensitive skin
- Baby magic original baby lotion is a rich, creamy lotion formulated to absorb quickly, while softening and nourishing your baby’s skin
- A free rubber duckie bath pouf
- My also included a 1 yr subscription to Parents Magazine.
Baby Magic Gift Baskets
are awesome gifts for baby showers and new moms. There’s nothing better and more soothing than taking a bath with a lavender wash, and Baby Magic’s Lavender wash gives your baby the same wonderful feeling and helps them sleep better at night, and for new moms a good night sleep can become a true luxury.
For baths in the morning Baby Magic’s Hair & Body wash
has that baby smell we all love, you know what I am talking about, that smell that makes you want to sniff a baby over and over. I most confess I loved my daughter smelling like that again, it was almost like she was a little baby again. And the Baby Lotion is the perfect touch after the wash, it leaves babies skin soft and with a soft pleasant scent.
My daughter also loved the pouf with the rubber ducky, she played with it for a long time and scrubbed herself with it. We also love the little tub that everything came in, and we are now using it to hold toys in the tub. I really appreciate how this is such a wonderful present where everything is so useful and great!
You can find Baby Magic on their website, Facebook and twitter. Also, for a chance to win a Rub a Duck tub gift basket of your own make sure you enter the giveaway. Good Luck and thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I received the products and/or compensation in exchange for a honest review. I only recommend products I HONESTLY liked and I try to point out what I don’t.