My daughter has eczema (you won’t be able to tell because I am a skin freak) But she does, so I am really careful and always on the lookout for new natural products for her needy skin. So I was really thrilled when I got the chance to review My True Nature’s products. I was sent a Travel set that includes a 4oz bottle of Dewey’s Bubble Bath and a 4oz bottle of Daisy’s 2-in-1 Shampoo/Body Wash. Most of their ingredients are locally sourced from organic farms in California and the Pacific Northwest. Those ingredients that are not produced locally come from Germany. Their bottles are made from 100% FDA-APPROVED RECYCLED PET plastic. Their pumps, caps and bottles are all BPA free and manufactured in the USA.
- All-in-one gentle cleanser & moisturizer for face, hair and body
- Plant-based, non-irritating cleansers, get your baby squeaky clean without irritating eyes or skin
- Full of nourishing and calming organic botanicals including olive oil, aloe, and pure essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Completely free of genetically modified organisms, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, triclosan or preservatives
- 100% recycled and reusable plastic bottle
- Big, big bubbles that kids love to play with
- No slippery residue left on skin or tub
- Rich in organic botanicals including aloe, plantain & white peony tea extracts, & pure essential oils.
You can find My True Nature on their website, Facebook and twitter. Also, for a chance to win your own Travel Set make sure you enter the giveaway. If you can’t wait and want to buy one of these make sure to go HERE. The Travel set retails for $12.99 and you can also buy the full size products separately. Good Luck and thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I received the products and/or compensation in exchange for a honest review. I only recommend products I HONESTLY liked and I try to point out what I don’t.
*Hot Printable Coupons*