- 1. Designed GREEN for your baby’s future
- Made of 100% virgin polyfiber. Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, non-flammable and recyclable. Odor-free, glue-free, foam-free, lead-free and Phthalate-free.
- 2. Signature Privacy Cover
- Complete discretion while nursing! Lightweight mesh allows continuous airflow, and stores inside its own pocket when not in use. Easily detachable for quick machine wash-and-dry.
- 3. Signature Comfort Bolster
- Complete perimeter bolster provides extraordinary support and comfort, surrounding your baby in soft, reassuring security. Extra piece of mind for mom, too.
- 4. Superior Surface Design
- Patented angled surface design positions baby’s head and body towards mother’s breast, encouraging proper positioning, latch, suckle and swallow.
- 5. Detachable Back Pillow
- Positionable anywhere along mother’s spine for optimum posture and comfort, helping to relieve back, shoulder and neck strain.
- 6. Comfortable Fit up to 52″ Waist
- Adjustable waist strap with Quiet-Squeeze™ buckle keeps pillow secure.
- 7. Luxe Fabrics & Chic Colors
- High-quality fabric covers are removable for machine wash-and-dry. Wrinkle-free and lead-free (no zippers or snaps).
- 8. Convenient Dual Pockets
- Elasticized “Bottle Holsters” on one side of pillow, second pocket for remote or cell phone on the other side. Holds everything necessary within close reach.
I can’t tell you enough how impressed I am with this nursing pillow, the features are not only great but things I have actually wished for while nursing my kids in the past. Here are some of the reasons why I personally love this nursing pillow:
- Having water withing reach has been essential to me while nursing and sometimes you forget or just don’t have anywhere to put it, the side pockets are great to hold anything you might need including that very important water! Not to mention your cellphone, there’s nothing worse than sitting for a feeding and having your phone ring once your baby has latched and you are both comfortable!
- I love the back support which is such a big complain with nursing moms. I used to put pillows and need help to get comfortable every time, well not anymore!
- I am a little embarrassed to admit I have fallen asleep while nursing and then wake up horrified to think I could have dropped my baby (I actually know someone who did drop their baby like that!) well it is obviously not recommended but it gives me some peace of mind to know I can strap the pillow to my waist and the perimeter bolster with help the baby stay in place.
- And last I love everything machine washable!!! And nursing pillows gets so dirty it’s wonderful to know you can just toss it on the washer and forget about it! Who has time to hand wash when you are new mom!?!?!
I can’t wait for Gael to come, we are both going to be so spoiled with this nursing pillow! Make sure to stay tuned as I will be posting about my experiences with this nursing pillow once he comes
You can find San Diego Bebe on their website, Facebook and twitter. Also, for a chance to win your own nursing pillow make sure you enter the giveaway. If you can’t wait and want to buy one of these make sure to go HERE. The San Diego Nursing pillow retails for $59.99 and comes in many patterns and colors. Get half off San Diego Bebe Eco-Nursing Pillow now through Oct. 31st including: San Diego Bebe (singleton version only) Eco-Nursing Pillows in Pink, Blue, Butter, Cheetah, Zebra, Giraffe… even the Organic and Waterproof pillows! Regularly $59.99 – $69.99, all HALF OFF! Use coupon code HALFSEPT at checkout. Now’s the time to stock up for all of those upcoming baby showers!
Good Luck and thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I received the products and/or compensation in exchange for a honest review. I only recommend products I HONESTLY liked and I try to point out what I don’t.