Many of you have asked me for tips on saving money for parties, especially birthday parties. Since my baby’s first birthday is just around the corner I decided to do an event full of tips, ideas, reviews and giveaways to help you plan the best birthday party for your family.
I partner up with a few local and Etsy stores that offer great items and services for parties. Along with my reviews you’ll get to see wonderful photos, enter to win some of the items featured and snag exclusive discounts and coupons!
Here’s a list of all the sponsors for the “Monster Mash” I’m planning:
- Bundt Cakes and bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes in Westlake/Austin
- Castle moonwalk and cotton candy machine from Austin Moonwalks
- Table center pieces and monster clippies from CadabraCrafts
- Monster Beanie Hat and crochet little monsters from BeanWorksCrochet
- Little monster personalized t-shirt from 2LittleHootsBoutique
- Little monster banner and cupcake toppers from YoureInvitedDecor
- Little monsters Food signs and door sign from WeeParty
- Little monsters Hershey’s kiss stickers and tags from SweetDesignsbyRegan
- Little monsters buttons and mirrors from buttonsandbadges
- Little monsters highchair banner and party hat from PoshPaperPartiesCo
- Confetti, pinwheels and chocolate bar labels from FunCreationsByElaine
- And more to come……………………