Have you heard of Zact? The folks at Best Buy are excited to launch a no contract smart mobile service with nationwide coverage that lets you completely customize and save – right from your device- it’s called Zact. Working off the Sprint cellular and data network, Zact provides customers with nationwide coverage while allowing them to pick their voice, texting, and data plans à la carte. And, Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores are the exclusive U.S. retailer to offer the Zact smart mobile service and their smart, new mobile service. To learn more about Zact you can go to http://bestbuymobile.com/zact-mobile/
- Have you cut landlines already and replaced with smartphones, but annoyed with the high monthly bills that come with this? Here’s a new option.
- Working off the Sprint cellular and data network, Zact provides customers with nationwide coverage while allowing you to pick their voice, texting, and data plans à la carte. And, Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores are the exclusive U.S. retailer to offer the Zact smart mobile service.
- Until now, customers could only buy Zact online at their web site, but now they’ve partnered with Best Buy Mobile specialty stores to offer it exclusively in local stores – so now you get the benefit of seeing the products live and the guidance of the mobile specialists, Now available exclusively at retail in Best Buy Mobile http://bestbuymobile.com/
- Zact is a no contract smart mobile service with nationwide coverage that lets you completely customize and save– right from your device.
- With Zact you save BIG because you pay only for what you use, and you get money back toward your next month’s bill if you don’t use all of your service. In fact, the average bill with Zact is $22 per month
- Any Zact plan is shareable. You can share the same pool of talk, text and data with your family without having to pay hefty line fees.
- Zact gives parents peace of mind. You can set allowances on the amount of talk, text and data, set curfews, set allowed or blocked contacts, and control which apps your child has access to.
Best Buy Mobile™ specialty store experience is wonderful and sure to help you find the service and phone that best suits your lifestyle.
- 414 stores nationwide, conveniently located in malls and shopping centers. Explore Best Buy Mobile specialty stores – these shops are found locally in malls or in your neighborhood shopping centers, and are focused on mobile devices and accessories. Shop for the latest smartphones and tablets from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and Zact from all the top brands, along with stylish accessories to suit your lifestyle. The staff is highly trained, yet non-commissioned, so they can help determine the right phone for you, as well as compare plans across the carriers. They can set up and activate your new phone, transfer your contacts and data and set you up with the complimentary Walk Out Working™ program. To find a Best Buy Mobile specialty store, go to www.BestBuyMobile.com