It’s been awhile since the last time I actually felt happy with the way I look. Special occasions, parties and New Years have come and gone along with my resolutions to be healthier and drop the extra pounds that hunt me. I have plenty of motivations and reasons to lose the weight: that gorgeous dress for the upcoming wedding, not being exhausted every time I play with my kids, those size 2 jeans that have been hanging on my closet for the past 5 years. *sigh* 😐
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much or how hard I try, if I am not doing something I enjoy, than it just doesn’t last for long. I can honestly say I’ve tried it all (non surgical) and even if it does work and I start seeing results, it’s just so easy to fall off the damn wagon! And I am sure I am not alone in this. Last year when I found myself with a little time, before I started Austin Couponing, I began to do Zumba. I love to dance and it was just awesome, I lost about 10 in the first 3 weeks and I found myself eating healthier, being more active, I was even in a better mood.
Zumba might not be for everyone but it sure helped me, and now I’m trying to get back in the dancing wagon! You might be thinking, yeah sure but I don’t have the money for a gym membership. Well, I don’t go to the gym! I found tons of videos on YouTube and I made myself a playlist, it’s about an awesome workout and I love it, when I get tired of the songs I switch them around or simply replace them with others.
Here’s a list of the playlist I am working out with right now:
- The first one is called ZUMBA® Fitness!!! and it’s an awesome warm up, I promise you can feel it working!
- The second one is my favorite! ZUMBA – CAIPIRINHA – FITNESS FIESTA
- The third one is: Zumba Fitness – Que Te Pica. By now you should be sweating! 🙂
- The fourth one is: ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR “PAUSE” not a very good video but it’s the best version I found.
- The fifth one is: zumba com carolina – “Shake Senora” pitbull featuring t-pain
- The sixth one is: Niskayuna ZUMBA – “Sexy and I Know It”
- The seventh one is: Zumba Party 2 – Olivier & Boys – Pégate. 😉