Hurry and request your FREE sample of Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough. My best friend just went Gluten Free so I am sending it to her house.
I have the opportunity to review (well my kids did) some Happy Baby food Happy times products. We received 5 coupons to try all 5 varieties of Happy times:
- Mixed Fruit Yogis: This is perfect for our son lunch box and snacks for smaller children. I didn’t give any to my daughter since she is lactose intolerant but our son was thrilled and a couple of my nieces and nephews tried them and loved them too. The little packages make kids think they are having a treat when in reality they are having yogurt.
- Sunny Buddies: My son doesn’t like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but he loves this cookies! He takes them to school all the time. My daughter also loves them and is always munching on them.
- Veggie Pals: These were not a hit in our household, neither my son or daughter would eat them. I really don’t know why as I found them to be tasty. I guess that’s what happens when you have little picky eaters. they come in little packages and the actual chew is really little.
- Yummy Yogis: My son loved these! I think they were by far the ones that were gone the fastest! Even I liked them, they are very yummy and not super sweet.
- Crazy Crunchies: Again my kids didn’t like these. I think it is something about the texture of the snacks. These are dried carrot and apple bits, I was excited about them since they are dairy free so my daughter could have them but no luck!
Here are some more reasons why Happy Times are awesome for your kids:
- Great for Preschool & Kids Lunchboxes
- Pre and Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Organic goodness: All Happy Family Products are USDA certified Organic.
- 100% Natural: No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- No Artificial Flavoring or Coloring
- BPA Free Packaging
Also something important to point out is that for every package of Happy Baby you purchase, you’re supporting the Project Peanut Butter to feed malnourished children in Malawi and Sierra Leone.
Disclaimer: I received the products and/or compensation in exchange for a honest review. I only recommend products I HONESTLY liked and I try to point out what I don’t.